Take It With You -
Now you can learn from the comfort of your own home, office or even out in the field.
How to use the Take It With You - NYSTA Education Series
1. Order a course on DVD or CD directly on-line, contact our office at (518) 783-1229 and order over the phone, or print our PDF registration form and order via fax or mail.
2. Once your order is received and processed in our office we will send you the DVD and CD course you requested.
3. View the DVD or listen to the CD in their entirety. Look or listen for verification codes placed randomly throughout the presentations and write them in order as they are given. You will need these codes later to verify the entire presentation was viewed or listened to.
4. After taking the lessons and recording the verification codes contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and course name in the body of the email and we will forward you the link for your selected course verification and completion quiz.
5. Follow the link provided and agree to all rules and regulations, enter your verification codes, take the multiple choice quiz and complete the contact information section.
6. If you pass the quiz with 70% or greater you will receive an email with your score, and your NYSDEC recertification credit certificate will be mailed to you. (If you paid via PO or Voucher your certificate will not be sent to you until payment is received in full). If you fail, you will receive an email with your score. You can then go back and retake the quiz to try and get a passing score. You may take the quiz as many times as needed to get a passing score.
7. If needed there is also an option to have a notice sent to your employer via email stating that you have passed the course. No email will be sent until you have passed the quiz with a score of 70% or greater.
If at any time you have a question about the Take It With You - NYSTA Education Series you can contact our office at email@example.com or (518) 783-1229.
Consider these conditions before you select a course.